When opening an account, modifying an account or otherwise submitting information to Ace Revenue, we reserve the right to collect personal identity information including the Affiliate's name, address, email address, phone number and credit card number. All submitted information is held within our secure network and is not distributed without the express consent of the Affiliate and Ace Revenue.
Web Site Usage
Web site usage information, including the visitor's IP address, is automatically collected and stored when any of our online services are accessed. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and subscribers use and navigate our content, including length of visit, frequency of visitors, site navigation, etc. Ace Revenue also uses to deliver faster and more convenient service to our partners as well as to detect and stop fraudulent transactions. A cookie is defined as any data that is automatically stored on a computer upon access to a website. All Ace Revenue cookies are under 5KB in size, do not contain any personal information and are only visible to our proprietary servers.
Ace Revenue may use the information collected in the following ways:
- For the purposes an Affiliate specifically provided the information, such as, enabling us to process, validate and verify purchases.
- To create an account as an Ace Revenue partner.
- To send email notifications about Ace Revenue products and services.
- To improve upon our services or the overall partner experience.
- To provide third party partners with general information about our user base and usage patterns.
The information we collect is stored and encrypted in limited access servers. We maintain the highest security levels and our network security team works around the clock to improve upon our already stellar security protocols.